The church is located in the heart of Kansas City – in the center of historic Westport at 201 Westport Road. (Between Broadway and Main St. & across the street from the Post Office and Library.)
A limited amount of street parking is available on Westport Road in front of the building.
Both front and back entrances are handicap accessible.
There is a handicap access ramp in the front of the building located just east of the Storefront community room.
We have automatic front & back doors, an elevator to access upper and lower levels and handicap accessible restrooms.
Our church is both historic and modern. The stone walls that surround the sanctuary and the tower are some of the last remaining pieces of the original building, built here in 1904. The church was rebuilt and rededicated in 2015 after a fire destroyed the building in late 2012. The wood accent walls that you see in the Sanctuary and Chapel are made of reclaimed wood from the original building.